Construction of Industrial Buildings
Lecture, 2.00 ECTS
1. History of industrialisation
2. What is an industrial project?
3. What are the development stages of an industrial project?
4. What are the design stages of an industrial project?
5. International construction / codes and regulations in different countries
6. International construction / tendering and pricing in different countries
7. Soil mechanics / foundation types
8. Structural engineering / reinforced concrete, stuctural steelwork
9. Structural dynamics/ machinery foundations
10. Seismic design
11. Contractual issues / types of construction contracts
… and improve english skills!
interdisciplinary understanding of the basic and detail design, the tender and the contractual arrangement of an international industrial plant.
oral presentation, supported by a script