Knowledge Management and Internal Communication 2
Tutorial, 1.50 ECTS
The goal of this course is to review relevant organisational knowledge management strategies. Furthermore students should better understand the implications of knowledge management for organisations.
Gain knowledge on five relevant organisational knowledge management strategies and appraoches.
Knowledge Management Strategies:
- Reading, literature review, interviews
- Group work
- Group presentations
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
Is provided during the course by the instructor.
Mode of delivery
- Online sessions and chats for introduction of the course and preparation of the work
- Student homework in teams
- Group presentations of the knowledge management approach
- Discussions and link to content strategy
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Assessment methods and criteria
Student presentations (in two-person teams).
- Presentation content and style
- Discussion activity