Chinese Intermediate 1 (B1/1)
Seminar, 3.00 ECTS
This course takes place once a week and integrates the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and emphasizes oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
In this course, you will learn how to ...
- Introduce yourself and others in more detail Greetings, farewells
- Talk about experiences and events and write short letters about them
- Give advice on how to get better
- Talk about feelings
- Tell over important moments from life (telling stories)
- Illness and Chinese medicine
- Sports and leisure activities
- Talking about holidays and festivals
- Gifts for Chinese New Year
- Add-on: for intercultural communication
You will master the following grammatical structures by the end of the course:
- Radicals and characters - Characters with the component ÈË£¬ÐÄ£¬×ß.
- The expression of a close temporal conjunction with Ò»......¾Í......
- The opposing conjunction ËäÈ»......µ«ÊÇ......
- Specifying the location or position with ÔÚ
- Specifying additional information with ÊÇ......µÄ
- Murder al verbs »á and ÄÜ
- Dad prefixing the object to the verb: the °Ñ construction
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
Klett „Kaishi! A2“
Mode of delivery
Communicative lessons with a focus on the four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing in a culturally authentic context.