Italian Corso di approfondimento 1 (A2+)
Seminar, 3.00 ECTS
This course takes place once a week and integrates the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and emphasizes oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
On this course, you will learn how to …
• talk about past experiences, habits, memories and events
• make a phone call in Italian, in which you make appointments or ask for information, e.g. about a language course
• describe people, apartments and physical complaints
• express assumptions, suggestions and wishes
We will deal with the following topics:
• houses, apartments, rooms
• appearance and character of a person
• health and sport activities
• travel and vacation
We will deal with the following grammatical topics:
• past tenses (formation and use of passato prossimo and imperfetto)
• condizionale presente
• pronouns (direct and indirect object pronouns, relative pronouns)
• pronouns together with imperativo and passato prossimo
Mode of delivery
Communicative teaching focusing on the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing and emphasizing oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
Assessment methods and criteria
Information to be provided by instructor at beginning of the course.