Italian Corso di approfondimento 2 (A2+)
Seminar, 3.00 ECTS
This course takes place once a week and integrates the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and emphasizes oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
On this course, you will learn how to …
• talk about past experiences, habits, memories and events
• make a phone call in Italian, in which you make appointments or ask for information, e.g. about a language course
• describe people, apartments and physical complaints
• express assumptions, suggestions and wishes
We will deal with the following topics:
• houses, apartments, rooms
• appearance and character of a person
• health and sport activities
• travel and vacation
We will deal with the following grammatical topics:
• past tenses (formation and use of passato prossimo and imperfetto)
• condizionale presente
• pronouns (direct and indirect object pronouns, relative pronouns)
• pronouns together with imperativo and passato prossimo
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
You will get up-to-date and didactic teaching materials and/or a book in the course (included in the course fee), which are designed specifically to meet the needs of your language level.
Mode of delivery
Communicative teaching focusing on the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing and emphasizing oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
Assessment methods and criteria
Information to be provided by instructor at beginning of the course.