Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian Beginners 1 (A1/1)
Seminar, 3.00 ECTS
This course takes place once a week and integrates the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and emphasizes oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
On this course, you will learn how to …
• introduce yourself and others
• talk about your general situation, home country and language skills
• talk about your occupation and studies
• talk about family and friends
• talk about hobbies and interests
• express your likes and dislikes
• place an order at a café or restaurant
At the end of the course, you will be familiar with the following grammatical structures:
• personal pronouns
• important regular verbs
• possessive pronouns
• important adjectives
Mode of delivery
Teaching the basics of the language through communicative and methodologically diverse lessons.
Assessment methods and criteria
Assessment methods and criteria will be announced in the first lesson.