Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian Beginners 3 (A2/1)
Seminar, 3.00 ECTS
This course takes place once a week and integrates the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and emphasizes oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
In this course you will learn how to
• give directions,
• make phone calls and appointments,
• describe his/her or other personalities,
• present differences and similarities,
• talk about important events (e.g. birthdays),
• talk about health and
• express your own opinion.
You will be proficient in the following grammatical structures by the end of the course:
• Future and Past tense (deepening)
• Declination of adjectives as well as personal and possessive pronouns in all cases
• Comparison of adjectives
• Conjugation of (reflexive) verbs
• Aspects of verbs
• Simple and complex sentences; different conjunctions
• Relative and demonstrative pronouns in all cases
• Partitive Genitive
Mode of delivery
Teaching the basics of the language through communicative and methodologically diverse lessons.
Assessment methods and criteria
Assessment methods and criteria will be announced in the first lesson.