Norwegian Beginners 1 (A1/1)
Seminar, 3.00 ECTS
This course takes place once a week and integrates the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and emphasizes oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
In this course you will learn how to ...
- ask for and give your name, nationality, age and place of residence.
- Use important everyday vocabulary correctly in communication.
- Describe daily routines, leisure activities, and study and work situations.
- Order and pay in a café/restaurant.
- Express your likes and dislikes.
- Ask you what time it is and answer this question.
You will be able to use the following grammatical structures by the end of the course:
- Personal pronouns
- Verbs in the present and future tense
- Sentence structure in the main clause
- Questions with interrogative
- modal verbs
- Noun/noun definite/indefinite and singular/multiples
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
Textbook Norsk for deg neu A1-A2 (Klett Verlag).
Mode of delivery
Communicative teaching focusing on the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing and emphasizing oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
Assessment methods and criteria
Information to be provided by instructor at beginning of the course.