Spanish Beginners 3 (A2/1)
Seminar, 3.00 ECTS
This course takes place once a week and integrates the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and emphasizes oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
On this course, you will learn how to ……
• describe an apartment (location, rooms, furniture)
• make a phone call
• enquire about products in a shop (quality, price)
• talk about experiences abroad and say when they happened
• enquire about biographical details
• discuss a CV
• prepare for a job interview
At the end of the course, you will be familiar with the following grammatical structures:
• verbs in the indefinido
• use of the pretérito perfecto
• prepositions of place
• emphatic possessive pronouns
• imperativo (tú and vosotros)
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
You will get up-to-date and didactic teaching materials and/or a book in the course (included in the course fee), which are designed specifically to meet the needs of your language level.
Mode of delivery
Communicative teaching focusing on the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing and emphasizing oral communication and listening comprehension in a culturally authentic context.
Assessment methods and criteria
Information to be provided by instructor at beginning of the course.