Listening and Speaking 1 (A2)
Seminar, 3.00 ECTS
In this course you will train your listening and oral competences by working with authentic materials and enlarge your vocabulary on level A2. It is an excellent complementary course to the basic course “Grundstufe 3” or “Grundstufe 4”.
You will learn …
- … to understand and to obtain information about a person
- … to understand announcements in buses, department stores etc.
- … to understand and to obtain information about prices, departure times etc.
- … to understand and participate in conversation while shopping
- … to order in a coffee house
- … to understand directions and to describe a route
- … to understand a simple story about a tourist landmark
- … to talk about the city you live in
- … to understand and gather information about the family during conversation
- … to speak about your own living arrangements and to question others on the topic
- … to understand, make, accept and reject suggestions
- … to understand weather and traffic reports
- … to talk about your daily routine and to question others on the topic
- … to understand information provided over the telephone
- … to book a hotel room
- … to talk about your holiday and to question others on the topic
- … to make an appointment over the telephone
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
You will get up-to-date and didactic teaching materials in the course, which are designed specifically to meet the needs of your language level (€ 15,-).
Mode of delivery
Communicative Teaching focusing on listening and speaking.
Assessment methods and criteria
Information to be provided by instructor at beginning of the course.