Coronavirus: Important Information | 10 Simple Rules
We look forward to welcoming our new and returning students. At idk_FH JOANNEUM, we’re working hard behind the scenes to make sure your learning environment is as safe and welcoming as possible. You can expect a mix of on-campus (face-to-face) and online learning (as well as safe access to facilities). It’s important that we all play our part to stop the spread of the virus and to keep each other safe. You can do this by sticking to a few simple rules.
- keep 1m distance to others
- wear a face covering
- wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer
- disinfect your workspace and equipment with the provided disinfectant
- do not use an elevator (unless necessary)
- register with your student card everytime when you enter a building (confirmation signal from card reader)
- stay at home, if you feel sick or if you have symptoms of coronavirus
- call 1450 in case of cornavirus symptoms and please contact us at email@example.com to let us know and to help us with tracking your contacts
- enter the university buildings only when you have a class (course) or a pre-arranged meeting and leave the building just after
- stay to the right in the staircases and do not group in foyers
- check your email for important information and updates
While studying may feel a little different this fall, we at idk_FH JOANNEUM are committed to provide you the tools and resources needed to make sure all of you will have a great experience and fun.
In the blog article „COVID-19 update: Welcome to the new academic year" you can find more details and what to do in case of a COVID-19 suspect.