Integrated course, 2.00 ECTS
• General Business Engish & basic grammar revision
• Technical and financial terms
• Business correspondence
• Short presentations in English
Language of instruction: Englisch
In English the students are able to
• use tenses correctly, including the passive voice.
• understand and use prepositions, and apply word order and syntax correctly.
• use specific expressions in the business environment.
• understand and analyse articles that cover economic, technical or social issues.
• business correspondence: enquiries and offers.
• apply learned skills to prepare and deliver presentations. Proficiency level in accordance with CEFR: B1.2
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
• Tullis/Trappe: Intelligent Business, Longman
• Vince: English Grammar in Context, Macmillan
• Literature adapted in accordance with the guidelines of CEFR for second language acquisition.
The lecturer agrees to communicate recommended literature to students by means of a syllabus.
Mode of delivery
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Assessment methods and criteria
Final exam and continuous assessment