Customer Relationship Management
Integrated course, 3.00 ECTS
Contents of the lecture:
• Concepts and approaches customer-centred corporate leadership
• Sales processes and structures
• Importance and organisation of CRM in (internationally oriented) industrial corporations.
• Lead Management
• CRM tasks
• Key Account Management
• Elements of a CRM system
• Implementing a CRM system
Language of instruction: English
The students are able to
• interpret the impact of decisions concerning logistics on the success of the company
• optimize a supply chain from a stategic and operative perspective
• analyse a company's economic performance based on its annual report.
• develop customer relations with instruments of CRM.
• systematically plan customer contact with the help of CRM methods.
• apply select Key Account Management tools.
• present company reports and developments, focusing on goals and results.
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
• Stengl/Sommer/Ematinger: CRM mit Methode - Intelligente Kundenbindung in Projekt und Praxis mit iCRM
• Rapp: Customer Relationship Management. Das neue Konzept zur Revolutionierung der Kundenbeziehungen
• Kracklauer/Mills/Seifert: Collaborative Customer Relationship Management. Taking CRM to the Next Level
• Christopher: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Creating Value Adding Networks
• Thonemann: Operations Management. Konzepte, Methoden und Anwendungen
• Schulte: Logistik: Wege zur Optimierung der Supply Chain
The lecturer agrees to communicate an updated list of recommended literature in accordance with the syllabus.
• Logistik heute
• Supply Chain Management: An international Journal
• Business Logistics
Mode of delivery
Prerequisites and co-requisites
All lectures from the first and second semesters, in particular:
Logistics and Process Management
Cost Accounting and Management Accounting (Controlling)
International Marketing & Market Research
Assessment methods and criteria
Final exam & continuous assessment