Food Hygiene Management 1
Integrated course, 2.00 ECTS
• Company and personal hygiene: practical application
• Constructional requirements
• Cleaning and desinfection
• Pest control
• HACCP according to Codex Alimentarius - Methods and tools
• Risk analysis and -evaluation
Students should know the most important instruments of quality management and be able to apply them in quality assurance. Furthermore, they should be familiar with hygiene management, the most important guidelines for hygiene and their significane for practical work.
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
Bücher: Masing, Handbuch Qualitätsmanagement; Normen: ISO 9000/9001/9004, ISO 22000; Regelwerke IFS, BRC, etc.
Mode of delivery
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Module: Fundamentals of Food Analysis and -Hygiene
Assessment methods and criteria