Selected Technologies of industrial Food Production
Integrated course, 4.00 ECTS
• Fundamentals of the electrical measurement of food relevant variables
• Sensing elements and sensor engineering: metrological principles, metrological circuits and hardware basics
• Fundamentals of automation in food processing (actuators)
• Fundamentials of control and regulation techniques
• Instrument engineering and evaluation of control and regulation technologies
Upon completion of the course students should be able to master basic methods of management of control and feedback control systems, calculate basics of control and feedback control systems, design respective systems and determine the required elements.
Recommended or required reading and other learning resources / tools
Literature will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Mode of delivery
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Contents of the Introduction to Business Studies and Economics
Assessment methods and criteria