BA, BA, MA
Karin Kuchler has been working as a lecturer and coordinator for marketing and PR activities at the degree programmes “Energy, Mobility and Environmental management” and “Energy and Transport Management” since 2016. As an expert for international marketing and management, she is particularly interested in topics linked to university didactics, change management, international business and sustainability management.
- Member of the international Supply Chain Management team at RHI Leoben (focus: Energy and Service Procurement)
- Freelance activity as a copywriter
- Freelance activity as a trainer for business management and technical English
- During her studies Ms. Kuchler completed several internships with the following companies and organizations: VAE GmbH Zeltweg, ATB Antriebstechnik AG, Landespressedienst Steiermark, Coming Home advertising agency.
- Certification "Business Sustainability Management" at the Institute for Sustainability Leadership at the University of Cambridge
- Master of Arts „International Management“ at FH JOANNEUM (Master Thesis: A critical approach to female leadership styles and their effects on a crisis and post-crisis organizational environment
- Bachelor of Arts “Management internationaler Geschäftsprozesse” at FH JOANNEUM (specialisation area: international marketing and sales)
- Bachelor of Arts „English and American Studies“ at Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz (specialisation area: Europe – Languages – Law)
- Semester abroad at Paris Graduate School of Management (specialisation areas: corporate communication, luxury marketing und hospitality management)