Towards a Holistic Transformation of Organisations Into Learning Workplaces
The project aims to develop an ISO certification for the workplaces that will strategically ensure that the learning of their Employees is continuous and it involves not only job-specific and technical skills but also the development of their transversal competences. Also, an ISO certified assessment tool will be developed for the validation of Employees’ key transversal competences.
- To develop an ISO certification for the organisations which will get transformed into Learning Workplaces.
- To identify/design activities which an organisation should perform to become a Learning Workplace, responding both to the needs of the organisations and to the needs of the employees, and include them in the certification scheme.
- To develop a positive attitude towards the transformation of organisations into Learning Workplaces through the design of attitude tests and training material as well as through the implementation of specialised workshops for employers/employer representatives and employees, so that both sides can support the process.
- To focus on the development of transversal skills in the workplace primarily through classroom learning (basic development through the training material which will be designed) and secondarily through the implementation of other learning activities.
- To validate the development of employees’ key transversal skills through the development of an assessment tool leading to an ISO17024 certification.
- To develop a network of consultants who will act as project ambassadors and lead the organisations to their transformation into Learning Workplaces.
1) MMC Management Centre (coordinator),
2) FH Campus 02,
3) Cyprus Certification Company,
4) Cyprus Chamber of Commerce & Industry,
5) DIMITRA Education and Consulting,
6) Development Agency of Chamber of Larissa,
7) Fundación Equipo Humano,
8) Cámara Oficial de Comercio, Industria, Servicios y Navegación de València,
10) CCI Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.