We act as a driver of innovation.
- Applied Production Sciences
- Architecture & Management
- Automotive Engineering
- Banking and Insurance Industry
- Biomedical Science
- Construction Design & Economics
- Design & Communication
- Dietetics and Nutrition
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy, Transport and Environmental Management
- Health and Tourism Management
- Industrial Management
- Information Management
- International Management
- Internet Technologies & Applications
- Journalism and Public Relations
- Occupational Therapy
- Product & Transportation Design
- Social Work
- ZML – Innovative Learning Scenarios
aiMotionLab – Artificial Intelligence in Motion Laboratory
The aiMotionLab at FH JOANNEUM's Institute of Electronic Engineering is a collaborative, multidisciplinary research infrastructure for the development, implementation and evaluation of AI systems (AI = artificial intelligence) for connected, mobile cyber-physical systems. The lab is operated by three Styrian universities and funded by the Styrian regional government.
The project NoHate@WebStyria explores the online hate speech phenomenon, understood as insults on the Internet due to personal characteristics of ethnic origin, gender or sexuality, the call for violence against groups with these characteristics or the denial of the Holocaust. The project focuses on an inventory of online hate speech in Styria, awareness raising in the population and the development of counter strategies.