We act as a driver of innovation.
- Applied Production Sciences
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Banking and Insurance Industry
- Biomedical Science
- Business Informatics and Data Science
- Design & Communication
- Dietetics and Nutrition
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy, Transport and Environmental Management
- Health and Tourism Management
- Industrial Design
- Industrial Management
- International Management and Entrepreneurship
- Journalism and Digital Media
- Midwifery Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Software Design and Security
- ZML – Innovative Learning Scenarios
Sort: Alphabetically By date
The Catalyst project aims to promote sustainable and inclusive growth in Europe's low-carbon economy through innovation. It establishes a European Centre of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) and five national CoVEs to provide educational opportunities for personal and organizational development.
The development of Sustainable Tourism is an increasingly important issue nowadays in order to recognize the impacts of tourism and to be able to minimize the negative impacts and maximize the positive effects on the destination. CESTour is an Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education project, funded by the European Union.