Media Competence and Digital Literacy
The necessary documents:
- Short letter of application / letter of motivation
- Signed CV
- Copy of your citizenship certificate or passport
- Proof of qualification for university entrance
- Documentary evidence that you have completed a relevant Bachelor’s course or equivalent education
and / or
- Proof of relevant professional qualification
Applicants without a degree can be considered if they have at least five years of relevant professional experience.
What requirements apply to my international documents?
Special regulations apply to documents that have not been issued in Austria. Your documents must fulfil these regulations to be accepted. Different provisions may apply depending on your country of origin: see the Translation and Authentication Guidelines by country.
If you do not yet have your documents (Bachelor or Diploma certificate) at the time of submitting your application, you can submit the relevant documents by the start of your course.
Invitation to a personal interview
Your application will be examined by the course head. All applicants meeting the formal requirements will be invited to a personal interview. These interviews take place on an ongoing basis.
As you go through the admissions procedure we determine your personal skills and potential.