European Project Management
Candidates who meet the entry requirements can apply to join the European Project Management course. Acceptance to the programme is subject to an online application and an admissions interview.
Step 1: Gather the required documents.
The necessary documents:
- Short letter of application / letter of motivation
- Signed CV
- Copy of your citizenship certificate or passport
- Proof of qualification for university entrance
- Documentary evidence that you have completed a relevant Bachelor’s course or equivalent education
- or Documentary evidence of your qualifications / professional experience
What requirements apply to my international documents?
Special regulations apply to documents that have not been issued in Austria. Your documents must fulfil these regulations to be accepted. Different provisions may apply depending on your country of origin: see the Translation and Authentication Guidelines by country.
If you do not yet have your documents (Bachelor or Diploma certificate) at the time of submitting your application, you can submit the relevant documents by the start of your course.
Step 2: Submit your application.
Step 3: Wait to be invited to the personal interview.
Your application will be reviewed by the course head. All applicants who meet the formal entry requirements will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview.
As you go through the admissions procedure we determine your personal skills and potential. Here you can find out what to expect and how you can prepare for it.