You meet the requirements for this Master’s degree programme if you have
- a relevant Bachelor’s degree or
- an equivalent qualification.
Relevant Bachelor’s or Diploma degrees with a sound education in information and/or communications technology include, e.g. Information Management, Computer Science, Business Informatics or Technical Informatics.
The Master’s degree programme in Information Management is open to holders of Bachelor’s degrees from a wide range of universities, including:
FH JOANNEUM Bachelor’s degree programmes
- Information Management
- Internet Technology
- Mobile Software Development
- Software Design
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Information Design
Bachelor’s degree programmes of other Austrian universities
- Computer Science
- Informatics Management
- Software Development and Business Management
- Information and Computer Engineering (Telematics)
- Technical Informatics
- Business Informatics
- Technical Mathematics
- Business Software Development
- Information and Communication Systems
- Information Technology & Systems Management
- Information Technologies, Network and Communication Engineering
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Medical and Bioinformatics
- Mobile Computing
- Multimedia Technology
- Secure Information Systems
- Software Engineering
and comparable degree programmes in Austria and abroad
We also welcome applicants who have completed a relevant equivalent degree programme at other universities or in other countries.
If your degree is basically equivalent but you lack specific qualifications, you may attend the course under the condition that you take the relevant examinations during your first year of study.
In cases of doubt, the head of degree programme will decide whether the admission requirements are met. You will be notified once we have received your complete application documents.
The degree programme is taught in German and English. If you are proficient at level B2 you should have no problem following the classes. Please send us a certificate evidencing your language skills unless these are included in your secondary school leaving certificate or similar diplomas.
You are not an Austrian citizen?
You'll need to meet certain requirements. For more information please go to International Applicants.
Here we give you valuable tips for your application and information about which documents you need.