Sport Management and Coaching
If you meet the requirements you can apply for the course. You will need the following documents:
- Signed letter of application / letter of motivation
- Signed CV
- Copy of university entrance qualification certificate (general or examination certificate)
- Copy of citizenship certificate or passport
- Copy of documentary evidence that you have obtained a coaching qualification from the Federal Sports Academy (BSPA) or an international institution recognised in Austria
- Documentary evidence of at least 3 years of relevant qualified professional experience
The application documents will be treated confidentially.
What requirements apply to my international documents?
Special regulations apply to documents that have not been issued in Austria. Your documents must fulfil these regulations to be accepted. Different provisions may apply depending on your country of origin: see the Legalisation and Translation Guidelines by country.
Invitation to a personal interview
Your application will be examined by Study Administration and by the programme head. All applicants who meet the formal admission requirements will be invited to a personal interview.
What you can expect from the personal interview.