Visual Communication and Image Management
If you meet the requirements you can apply for the postgraduate Master’s course in Visual Communication and Image Management.
Step 1: Gather the required documents.
- a signed letter of application/motivation
- a signed CV
- Proof of qualification for university entrance
- a copy of documentary evidence that you have completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Documentary evidence of relevant professional qualification
Applicants without a degree can be considered if they have at least five years of relevant professional experience.
- Copy of your citizenship certificate or passport
What requirements apply to my international documents?
Special regulations apply to documents that have not been issued in Austria. Your documents must fulfil these regulations to be accepted. Different provisions may apply depending on your country of origin: see the Translation and Authentication Guidelines by country.
If you do not yet have your documents (Bachelor or Diploma certificate) at the time of submitting your application, you can submit the relevant documents by the start of your course.
Step 2: Submit your application.
Step 3: Wait to be invited to the personal interview.
Your application will be examined by the head of course. All applicants meeting the formal requirements will be invited to a personal interview. These interviews take place on an ongoing basis.