Mass Spectrometry and Molecular Analysis
The practice-oriented degree programme in Mass Spectrometry and Molecular Analysis is unique in Austria. It provides you with professional training with a sound scientific basis in the pioneering fields of biomedical, chemical and pharmaceutical analysis. The excellent skills profile of our graduates ensures occupational flexibility in a variety of industries. Once you have completed your Master's degree, you have the option of pursuing a doctoral degree at a university, for example in the natural sciences, in engineering or the medical sciences.
- Project manager or laboratory manager in the fields of bioanalytics, pharmaceutical analytics, analytical development, environmental analytics, molecular diagnostics
- Expert in molecular diagnostics and/or chromatography and/or mass spectrometry
- Research assistant for the application of chromatographic-spectroscopic methods and/or molecular techniques in the life sciences
- Analyst in the fields of protein analytics, proteomics, genomics, lipidomics, metabolomics, pharmacogenomics, biopharmaceutical analytics, chromatography, mass spectrometry, assay development, molecular techniques, protein design, somatic gene therapy, molecular diagnostics
- Laboratory quality management and quality assurance
- Marketing and sale of laboratory and analysis systems
- Advisor or consultant
Would you like to find out more about the career paths of our graduates? To give you an idea, we have compiled profiles of former students.