Engineering and Production Management
As a co-op degree programme Engineering and Production Management is largely characterised by the extended practical periods which form an integral part of the course. This gives students the opportunity to work in more depth on topics they have studied, putting their theoretical knowledge directly into practice at the company.
Students complete tasks in various areas within the company and document their findings: on environmental and energy technology, on integrated management systems or on organisational or personnel management, for instance.
Attendance times in the company:
- 1st practice block: January to March
- 2nd and 3rd practice blocks: July to December
- 4th practice block and Master's thesis: April to September
The training companies of our degree programme include:
- Andritz AG
- Anton Paar
- Durmont Teppichbodenfabrik
- Elin Motoren
- Gebauer & Griller Kabelwerke
- HASSLACHER NORICA TIMBER
- Magna Steyr
- Robert Bosch AG
- SBM Schoeller-Bleckmann Medizintechnik
- Seidel Elektronik
- SMB Industrieanlagenbau
- SSI Schäfer Peem
- TCM International Tool Consulting & Management GmbH
Students talk about their internships
Your degree is the foundation stone of your professional future. Here we tell you all you need to know about what it takes to successfully complete your studies and more.