Department of Engineering
Our graduates have expertise in the following areas:
- system development,
- testing & trials,
- design and race car engineering,
- model development and simulation,
- data and signal processing,
- mechatronic systems
Potential employers include:
- engine and transmission manufacturers, chassis and body engineering companies, testing and trial institutes as well as the automotive supply industry
- automobile trade and related fields such as speciality vehicle manufacturers, the petroleum industry and servicing, testing and homologation authorities
- companies in the transport industry, railway operators and insurance companies
- manufacturers of railway vehicles, bogies, superstructures, rail cars and rolling stock
- the supply industry, e.g. Siemens Verkehrstechnik
Graduates are also qualified for positions in the fields of maintenance and repair, marketing and technical inspection. Our education generally enables graduates to fulfil a wide range of management roles and thus opens up outstanding career opportunities.
Would you like to find out more about the career paths of our graduates? To give you an idea, we have compiled profiles of former students.